Human Resource Department
- Responsible for Supervision of fabrication and installation of piping items as per drawings and clients specifications.
- Responsible for planned progress schedule without compromising quality and safety.
- Responsible to identify and record piping size, fittings and grade used in accordance with the isometric drawings and P&ID.
- Co-ordinates with QC, Painting Supervisors and Client representative for Hydro-test and completion.
- Responsible for safety related to work place & Worker / Contractor under you.
- Attend daily Tool Box meeting at site.
- Coordinate with QC for all the related inspection and NDT requirement.
- Check field works and carry out the works in proper manner.
- Carry out daily reporting and monitoring at site progress in order to achieve planned schedule.
- Ensure site housekeeping are well maintained and strictly follow proper work sequence and work flow.
- Prepare necessary documents such as JCS, SI as and when required for all additional work requirements.
- Responsible for MTO take off and follow up.
- Assist to discipline Engineer to solve site concern matters.
- Reports to Piping Superintendent / Section Head for all the day to day progress.
- Degree or Diploma holder.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of experiences as Piping Engineer with scope of work in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good communication skills and PC literate.
- Disciplined and structured work approach but flexible and adaptable to work environment and different cultures.
- Supervise, organize and plan activities to ensure smooth fabrication and construction of structures within the stipulated schedule.
- Review technical drawings and advise engineering of any discrepancies before commencement of fabrication works.
- Perform MTO and update progressively to ensure proper control of material procurement and usage.
- Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver the products timely.
- Resolve any technical problems or issues faced at the work site.
- Study and evaluate the work sequences and methods of the Department and explore new ideas to improve quality and productively.
- Responsible for preparation of red line mark ups to Engineering for AS BUILTS submission to clients.
- Liaise with clients’ representatives and coordinate with other department supervisors for effective coordination of all works.
- Implement and comply the Company’s HSE policy and operating procedures system, enforce legislated safety requirement and the Company’s safety rules and regulations at site.
- Degree or Diploma holder.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of experiences as Structural Engineer with scope of work in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good communicative skills, PC literate, able to interact with people of all levels and work well on a team.
- Full set of books and project costing.
- Budget variance analysis.
- Consolidation of public listed company.
- Diploma, Degree holder or ACCA graduate or in Accounting/professional Accounting qualification.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years relevant experiences as Accountant.
Engineering Coordinator / Project Engineer
- To coordinate with external parties in technical details.
- To review consultant design / technical details.
- To coordinate with project team drawing consultation phase.
- Min Degree with 5 years relevant work experience power plant / power barges, gas engine and coordination experience is deeming required.
E & I Engineer / Drafter
- CAD knowledge in order to ensure quality drawings for the production and as-built process of electrical & instrumentation.
- Tight timelines. Remain goal oriented while managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Must have strong communication skills and willing to work directly with others.
- Assist project team with drawings reviews, accessibility reviews and constructability reviews.
- Coordinate with the Project Coordinator/Leads to define, approve, review or modify technical project standards, templates and procedures as required by the project.
- Be accountable for maintain the drafting standard.
- Must be willing to learn and take on new roles and challenges as required.
- Min Degree with 5 years’ working experience in oil & gas on offshore related other experience such as power plant is deeming required.