We believe that as our communities thrive, we thrive. Building upon the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility, Dyna-Mac has always actively supported community outreach through participation in volunteer activities, monetary donations and sponsorship programs. Our ongoing commitment to the well-being of the community is a cornerstone of our core business strategy.
Several of our outreach efforts are listed below:
- Spurring Education: 2nd Golf Challenge Cup
- A golfing event organised by the Parent Support Group of Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) for the purpose of enhancing the quality of education, within the school. Funds raised were used to support the implementation of various projects in the school.
- Supporting the Community: SGX Bull Charge Charity Run
- Dyna-Mac donated to the event organised by Singapore Exchange (SGX) Bull Charge to help underprivileged children and families, persons with disabilities and the elderly.
- Celebrating SG50: iLoveSingapore Walk & Hawker Fest
- Charity walkathon and hawker fest organised by Touch Family Services in celebration of the International Year of Family 2014 and in conjunction with Singapore Jubiless (SG50). A token of appreciation is presented to Dyna-Mac for its contribution.
- Helping Communities in the Philippines
- As part of our humanitarian response, Dyna-Mac Keppel Philippines (DMKP) donated boxes of canned goods, clothes, rice and goodies for victims in the Visayas region when the country was hit by Typhoon Haiyan.
- DMKP donated sacks of rice and other daily necessities for the senior citizens of Subic, Zambales.
- To bolster natural disaster preparedness, DMKP donated two sets of civil defence equipment to the Subic Public Order and Safety Office (SPOSO).
- Supporting Singapore's Future
- In supporting entrepreneurship in Singapore, Dyna-Mac donated to the Spirit of Enterprise. Funds raised were used to support the organisation's entrepreneurship promotion programmes.
- Conserving Nature
- Dyna-Mac contributed to the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) in Singapore in support of their conservation efforts.
- Sponsorship for fundraising events
- Dyna-Mac supported numerous fundraising activities including donations to charitable organization such as the Singapore Red Cross Society.
Dyna-Mac participated in several charity balls to help disadvantaged children, families, the elderly and ex-offenders.
- 'An Enchanted Evening' – a charity dinner for the Methodist Welfare Services and HighPoint Community Services Association.
'Touch Charity Ball' – a charity event organized by the Touch Community Services. A ChariTree was presented to Dyna-Mac for its contribution.